Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pistol pete

Hey everyone! It is now the third Saturday of project, we are well and truly on the home stretch. Personally, so far it has been quite beneficial for me. I have enjoyed the bible study training and the great commission training, and I have found them to be very helpful for me. They have helped me to discover there is a lot in God's word that you can uncover if you spend a bit more time unpacking it. I have also been excited to do my best to carry out Jesus' mission for my life. As well as being excited, I have also been challenged by the project. I am discovering things about myself and my life that need to be different. By God's grace he may help me. Today we had (for most of us) our first outreach afternoon. This was good for me, although in our small group we did not get to the stage of actually sharing the gospel with any that we talked to, but many groups did. I spent most of the time praying for the conversations, and I am sure that God will plant and grow seeds of his love in them.

Pete

1 comment:

  1. Pete, I miss you bro, you are the Man, God is going to glorify himself through you.

    ReplyDelete